First name *
Last name *
I've been working as a marriage and family therapist for over 17 years. My entire approach has developed from a greater understanding of attachment theory and prevention focus. My belief is that by strengthening the couple foundation, gaining an awareness and understanding about your triggers, the more whole and connected you will feel toward your partner. This will enable a better steady and constant flow between you, which will have a healthy spillover effect to everyone around you.
About Hold Me Tight Workshop
- Affirm strengths in your relationship
- Address negative interaction patterns
- Understand more clearly each other’s emotions
- Recognize underlying reasons for your conflicts
- Learn how to repair and forgive
- Enhance your emotional and physical closeness
- Improve your communication
- Be more accessible, responsive and emotionally engaged with each other (A.R.E.)
This workshop is a 4 week workshop taking place Wednesday evening, starting the 17th January 7:00PM-10:00PM.
Additional dates include, 24th and 30th of January, and 7th of February.
Introductory Price: 190NIS per couple per week (760 NIS in Total)
Location: Beit Hoffman, Rechov Eliezer Hagadol 4, Katamonim, Jerusalem (Next to Beit Sefer Reut)